Didn't realise I've not posted here for 2 weeks already.
Was busy at work...
Was busy for the last week as well because Peanut fell sick big time.
Had to take halfday childcare leave on 3 separate days...
Can't quite recall what else I was busy with also lol.
Other thoughts occupying my mind include my role in my workplace and how should/could/would I be able to tweak it so that :-
(i) I can make myself more relevant to the company and play a more important role
(ii) I can develop myself abit more
(iii) I can guarantee a few more years of career here...
For all the planning and organising that I do in my daily activities...(and those who know me well know the amount of detail that goes into it at times...)
The big irony is that I suck at planning my own life and career...I really suck at it.
I'm 37 this year. Either I take a bolder move now or I remain stuck when I hit the big 4?
I don't know...sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment