Friday, March 16, 2018

Decluttering in progress

Office is shifting in April...Colleagues and I have been packing and clearing stuff.

In the midst of packing, I realised I've accumulated 12 namecard boxes worth of namecards over 10.5years. Didn't realised I've met and conversed with so many people over the years.

I went through all namecards and I've to admit. I don't remember ever meeting more than half of those people. And I definitely cannot put a face to the name. I ended up throwing away at least 8 boxes.

In the midst of going through all those namecards, I felt a little sentimental at some point because I realised I met alot of people in my preparation for my biggest project ever in the whole course of my working life...the APRICOT 2013 event. Some ended up being good friends. Some came and went...others ended up in my FB. :)

People come, people go. Some leave nary an imprint on your life save for a quick hello. Others leave more than a lasting impression.

Anyway, more decluttering to come.

The new office cubicle & table space is apparently 90% of our current size and cupboard space is only 50% of our current space....:(

No comments: