Monday, June 18, 2018

Renewed Interest

I've always liked bonsai but to do one from scratch takes years (upwards of 10years to get a desired size and shape) and a lot of skills.
I however, am lacking in patience and skills.
Should I get a pot for myself? A small one that is easier to manage?
Perhaps I should.

I was at the library yesterday and borrowed a book on mini and super-mini bonsais.
Oh the splendour and beauty of these little pots. Absolutely gorgeous.
Super mini bonsais can actually fit on a fingertip or can be held between finger tips.
While they are easier to create compared to bigger bonsais, they still require alot of skills and care.

Some ideas running through my head.
Will mull on them abit more and decide. Currently leaning towards getting a small bonsai of my own and at the same time growing a cutting or seedling to be made into a mini bonsai.

No comments: