I was down with fever and cough. Fever went away but the cough lingered for awhile then came back. I was down with an unhappy stomach a few times. I was mentally and emotionally not so happy as well. Then I had a gum infection on my right molar that caused my right tonsil to be infected as well. Then I had swollen and sore inner left cheeks due to my misaligned crooked upper and lower molars. And then I had another less serious gum infection.
And then now....I apparently have salivary gland stone. Like what?! The stone is blocking the saliva from passing from the gland through the saliva duct and out into the mouth. So when I eat now, the saliva gets backed up and can’t flow properly. As such, my left jaw area next to and below the ear gets tender and quite swollen, especially when I am eating. Wa prescribed antibiotics and told to massage the area with a warm compress 4 times a day to hopefully let the stone pass through and unblock the saliva duct. And I’ll need to drink a lot of water to help flush out the stone. If that all fails...they’ll need to refer me to a specialist. Read online that sometimes a mini day surgery needs to be done to physically make an incision and remove the stone.
Simidaiji???!!! What’s happening to me???!!
Praying for a smoother and healthier year in 2019....
No comments:
Post a Comment