Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas 2018!

Sitting alone in the living room, having some quiet time. 

Came back from Uncle David’s annual Xmas party around 1110pm and after some protests and mini tantrums about wanting to open the presents they received, the girls were asleep by 1135pm. 

K is also asleep and snoring away. No one to wish Merry Christmas to at midnight...so I hugged myself tight and wished myself lol. 

The blur me forgot to take a family pic or wefie again at the party earlier on. We were dressed nicely. The girls had their hair tied up in high ponytails and they were in matching dresses. They were in a great mood and I guess I was so immersed in watching them run around Uncle David’s house that I forgot to take a family pic, again. Every year I lament after the party is over....bah. 

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and I wish that 2019 brings more good things for everyone! 

No comments: