When you put on a brave front and meet with an external party (for work purposes) whom you get along with rather well but have not met for maybe 7 to 8 months or so.
When the heart is very willing but the mind wreaks havoc with you.
When you catch up with the other party but you can feel your legs trembling as well.
When you are chatting but also feeling your hands turn clammy and a little sweaty.
When you are talking and at the same time feeling yourself go a little light-headed.
When you are present with the other party but at the same time trying to get a grip on yourself.
When you realise that it was only a 30mins catch-up and you were willing to go on longer...but the mind seems to be getting more impatient as well.
At least I did it.
I went downstairs. I met with my registrar for 30mins.
I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment