Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Coincidences?

Something's been happening in recent weeks and months...The coincidences are sometimes so uncanny and mysterious it's a little unnerving.

The number 44 appears very often. Sometimes it's just 4 but most of the time it's 44.

  • I'd glance at my phone or my laptop for the time and it would be something along the lines of 9:44am, 1:44pm, 2:44pm or 5:44pm. This happens all the time. And my phone is on a 24-hr clock display so when it's 2:44pm, it actually reads as 14:44pm. There were at least 2 to 3  occasions when I woke in the middle of the night to pee and the clock read 4:44am or 3:44am or 2:44am. 
  • I'd stop reading my book to find that it's at page 44 or 64 or 74. 
  • I had a medical appointment on 4-4-19.
  • My brother just turned 44 a month ago. 
  • A cab I booked came with licence plate number 2844
  • And so on....

No comments: