Thursday, May 02, 2019

Epiphany | Self-love

Epiphany by BTS' Jin has been a fav of mine since last year...
Came across an article today that recommended a list of K-songs for self-healing. And Epiphany popped up in the list, together with G-Dragon's Untitled, which I also like. 

Anyway....here are Epiphany's lyrics...


Epiphany
- BTS Jin aka Kim Seok Jin

So weird, I for sure loved you so muchAdapted to you with everything, I wanted to live my life for you
But as I keep doing that I just can't bear the storm inside my heart
The real myself inside the smiling mask, I reveal it entirely


I’m the one I should love in this worldShining me, precious soul of mineI finally realized so I love me
Not so perfect but so beautifulI’m the one I should love


I’m shaking and afraid but I keep going forwardI’m meeting the real you, hidden in the stormWhy did I want to hide my precious self like this?What was I so afraid of?Why did I hide my true self?


I’m the one I should love in this world
Shining me, precious soul of mineI finally realized so I love me
Not so perfect but so beautifulI'm the one I should love


I may be a bit blunt, I may lack some things
I may not have that shy glow around me
But this is me
My arms, my legs, my heart, my soul


I wanna love in this world
Shining me, precious soul of mine
I finally realized so I love me
Not so perfect but so beautiful
I'm the one I should love


I’m the one I should love
I’m the one I should love

No comments: