Just when I wrote about stabilising the stomach last Friday morning....
Then on Friday afternoon and evening, my stomach acted up. Been quite a long while since the acid reflux acted up so badly. I had the full works of nausea, slight dizziness, chest pain, lump in the throat feeling, bloatedness and upper tummy ache....
Had lunch at 1130am/12pm on Friday and had to skip dinner because I couldn't put anything in at all. If I did, I'd probably have thrown it up. My dinner/supper ended up being just a Maple syrup roll from a bakery, at 930pm or 10pm that night. Had to nibble on it slowly and split the bun into two or three portions instead of finishing it up at one go.
Since that evening, the tummy has not been that well...couldn't eat much over the weekend as well even though I was hungry and wanted to eat....
Because of skipping dinner on Friday and eating less over the weekend, I lost a little weight again...Boo....
No comments:
Post a Comment