Monday, June 10, 2019

Nadya

Nadya has been exhibiting "mean girl" bitchy behaviour in recent weeks.

I attribute it to:
(1) her getting older, and
(2) her mixing around much more with a classmate of hers.

I think it's more of (2). That girl can be rather mean, rude and bitchy sometimes.
I'm loathe to use the word "bitchy" to describe the behaviour of 6yr-olds but it really is how it is sometimes. The ostracising of another girl, the talking down to others whom they feel is not in their clique, etc. And I noticed that Nadya would act like this more and be more brazen when she is with this classmate of hers.

K spoke to Nadya last evening about her behaviour and attitude. I spoke to her last week and last night as well. I also told her that if her classmate wanted to be mean to others, it does not mean that she had to follow this classmate and be mean as well. We should treat our friends nicely....

I hope she improves soon.

No comments: