Thursday, November 28, 2019

Plants

Desert rose is showing signs of yellowing leaves, about 2 of the leaves. :(
Not sure if I'm over-watering or what.
Or if it's not getting enough sun?

Hope it gets well soon.

===============
Small ficus ginseng is still doing well. Growth has slowed a little compared to the initial 2-3 weeks but there are still fine shoot sprouting out. I hope these are new branches and not just leaves though.

Big ficus ginseng has sprouted, and is still sprouting new leaves. I hope it gets much more bushy before I transplant it to the new soil mix and in a new pot. I hope to use the square plastic bonsai pot I got from Shoppee! Not a bona fide bonsai enthusiast but a total noob at it so I'm just experimenting....

===============
The lone succulent I have is still surviving....barely though...it was still standing tall 2 months ago.
It's gone a little floppy now and looks like it's keeled over.

Don't know what to do with it. Succulents are supposed to be easy but I've never had much luck with them. I always end up killing them. Don't know why!

===============
Have not had the chance to trim the Indian Borage. It's becoming a huge ass forest sprouting out from a small pot. I need to cut it and transplant/replant it again!!

Judging by the number of branches and sub-branches I have in the existing pot now, I might be able to get many cuttings. And I might be able to make up to 2 or 3 pots of Indian Borage eventually!

No comments: