I saw this the other day --> The biggest failure is when you stop challenging yourself.
Tweaking that a little to something that is more palatable to me....
"One big setback is when you stop challenging yourself and when you stop learning things."
============
Saw this another day....but I forgot who said it.
"Trust the hardship you are going through and know that it is shaping you into somebody who you are meant to be at the end of the day."
============
"I will figure things out. No matter how long it takes me. That is my commitment to myself."
"Not trying means it's 0% chance of success. Taking the first step and trying brings that up to at least 50% chance of success. So just do it, just try."
"There are many parts of me. Even if one part of me doesn't go well or fails, I tell myself that it is okay. I have another me in myself."
(On the many different roles we each play in our lives - mother, daughter, wife, boss, subordinate, peer, etc)
- Park Na Rae, ep 131 Master in the House.
No comments:
Post a Comment