Wednesday, November 11, 2020

11.11 - Bugis Junction Field Trip

I took leave today because I have 3 meetings on Thursday. Coincidentally, it's also 11.11 today. Not sure if that's the reason why there seemed to be so many people at a mall on a weekday (no need to work or study meh?).

Mission: Personal challenge & Errands day & CNY clothes 
Venue: Bugis Junction

Went there alone and started my day at 10am. Was very slightly jittery but all went well. Cos well...me being me...I'd already planned out my routes, which shops to go to, at which level, and what to get or look out for. Need to maximise efficiency since I only have limited time haha...Planning ahead helps calm my nerves...

I spent $108 for my first purchase which was made in less than 5mins lol. I was probably that cosmetics counter girl's first sale for the day and I'm glad I helped her “破鸡蛋”. Spent the next 1.5hrs buying stuff and finally met up with K who had come from home to meet me for lunch. He helped me lug back the stuff that I bought.

After lunch, he went home and I continued again for another 1hr plus almost 2 hours. Thankful that K had brought back the stuff I'd bought earlier. Else I wouldn't be able to last so long. Things can get....heh-veeeeee. 

Did a round in Muji and as usual...Muji does not disappoint. 

The shop I wanted to go to for my CNY dresses was closed for renovation...zzz...why so zun?! Went over to my 2nd choice shop and ended up with a one-piece jumper. The first I've ever owned. The maroon jumper caught my eye first, but I chickened out at the last minute and bought the dark blue instead. Safer for work...and probably will last longer too haha. I don't have anything remotely maroon in my wardrobe haha, save for a bright pink T-shirt and a red T-shirt but those are for casual wear. 

Oh yes...I ended up being a member of BHG, SKII and also Muji...I think...我越来越 Auntie了....

Reached home at 3pm or so...and kinda crashed after that...lol. Thankful for the nap time...

All in all a fruitful day. 
Glad I went through with this challenge. Handled it pretty alright...

No comments: