老娘四十一岁了。算不算是中年期?
Is that the right term for "middle-aged" in Chinese?
Lol anyway...I was thankful. Had 2 surprises on Saturday. One came in the morning, a sweet flower box with sunflowers, roses and some other flowers I don't know the names to. The colours were very cheery and sweet! The flower box came partnered with a Cedele cake haha. From besties Ally & PQ!
The second one delivery came in the afternoon. A musical "box" with a wooden base and 2 girl figurines on top, with a dog and a teddy bear, and a rubber rainbow. It had an airplant glued on to it as well. From lovely Kah Hui!
Here's to being in my 40s!
I hope to learn more and continue improving myself bit by bit here and there. I hope to stay healthy and happy. And...I hope all my loved ones around me, friends and family included, stay blessed, healthy and happy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment