Friday, October 01, 2021

Time. Things. Wishes.

A little unwilling. That time has managed to slip by me that fast again. 

I thought I was just celebrating CNY and taking stock of my team's workplan items for the new financial year (which starts in March). 

And then now, it's October already. We're officially into the last quarter of the calendar year. And officially midway through the financial year. 

It's my birthday month. And Christmas is coming. 

Too fast. Too fast. 

Slow down please. 

I want to look at baby sprouts growing. I want to lie down and watch the clouds float by. 

I want to get a day when I can sleep all the way and wake up naturally instead of getting woken up by an alarm or by someone. 

I want to get some weeks where I can just sit alone with a clear unoccupied mind instead of having some mental load on my mind. 

Grew more white hair in the past 12 months alone, than in the last 5 years (or 10?). 

Soon it'll be a rush for presents, and spring cleaning, and performance appraisals, and then getting new notes and new clothes thereafter. 

May all be well. May all be peaceful and smooth. May all be healthy and happy. 

No comments: