2021 has been a year of....renovations....
I'm surrounded by 3 neighbours. The unit directly in front of me was sold and its new owners did a major overhaul with renovations lasting from Feb till June. The unit diagonally opposite me was just sold and the new owners started renovations in October, which will last till year end. The family in the unit next to me decided to upgrade certain rooms in their apartment and just started renovations today, and it'll be till year end as well.
All renovations involved major hacking and ceiling work.
i.e. major dust, major noise, major drilling, major hacking....
My nose is pretty sensitive. I think I'm gonna get another round of itching and runny nose...I hope it doesn't escalate to a cough again...:(
Fingers crossed.
:(
On a lighter note...the whole year has been full of "renovations" in my work as well...many policy reviews and updates and patching up of SOPs, policies and processes....lol...
No comments:
Post a Comment