Tuesday, November 02, 2021

The tunnel

Thankful to the nurses & technicians who were extremely patient and reassuring this afternoon. 

I must have seemed like a small scared child. But one of the ladies assured me that while there were many folks who were ok with an MRI and being in the tunnel, there were equally as many who were very nervous about it. 

And so voila, MRI & MRA are done. 16 years later after my brain surgery on 11 October 2005. 

New doc on my case ordered the MRI to be done because the old MRI, MRA and CT scans from back then were grainy "as technology wasn't that great then and many improvements have been made".

Thankful it is over. I did consider pushing the appointment back but that was just delaying what would be an inevitable scan. 

And I went for the scan alone. Whee!

Not so whee! though....when I saw the bill...even with 50% government subsidy, the bill came up to $1,122.....

Like what K said....it's buying a peace of mind...

No comments: