Broke down and bawled on Friday night.
The cause? A difficult case at work which is bringing me much stress.
I'd already been feeling a little low and unconfident. And this case just tipped me over
And so yeah...11pm came, I walked over to K...he looked at me and I ended up....
A blustering piece of mess.
Mood is still a little low now.
Been working on and off over the weekend cos of some query from the powers up there. Makes everyone along the downstream chain jumpy, and the minions at the bottom of the food chain (aka laoniang) ends up having to dig info and investigate the issue...I feel it's mostly for nought and a waste of time to tweak things to the preference of some and an overkill to try to do certain things. But I am just a small ant...I can't say much or refute much also. Just do.
Anyway, I digress.
I will keep going.
I have to.
No comments:
Post a Comment