Friday, November 24, 2023

IMDA Family Day

IMDA had its Family Day last evening at USS, from 7pm to 11pm. 

I'm thankful the weather sort of held up. It didn't pour, and only had bouts of light drizzle here and there. 

We watched a performance at WaterWorld, which I didn't quite enjoy as there were loud sounds and flashes of light due to gunshots and explosions. And then....

The girls had their first amusement park rides!

Nadya - The Mummy, Puss in Boots, Transformers

Alyssa - Shrek, Puss in Boots, Transformers

Nadya seemed to love the rides and talked about them excitedly (and incessantly ;p) after each ride. Alyssa was excited as well though more subdued. 

I was the bag holder who waited outside each ride lol. Since I didn't want to get on them...Been on The Mummy ride once >10 years ago with K and that was well.....enough for me. Laoniang ham ji and bo ji to take anything else unless they're kiddy rides like small trains, etc. 

Happy to have met some ex-colleagues who were there as their spouses or close friends were still with the organisation. Met a lady whom I've not seen in 10 years. Happy to bump into Kah Hui too!

Thankful too that K finished his army meeting earlier than planned and didn't have to rush home to meet up with us. 

No comments: