Saturday, October 28, 2006

Of frustrations & hunger pangs...

Frustrating day at work. Well, at least for the 2nd half of it..
Started out okay...And even popped by MOS Buirger at Raffles Place for a nice lunch with Celia...

Woes, frustrations, helplessness, bewilderedness came by in the evening around 445pm...
Spoke on the phone to a manager...hope it clears the air that I am equally as lost..
And that I just took over this portfolio...and that well...I am just following instructions from my own boss.
If you ain't happy with the way some strategic decisions/things are done, don't look for the ground people.
Look for the bosses they report to!!!

Seriously, I think I am being made to look incompetent now...
Cos of no fault and direction of mine.

Was telling Cherry..wish I could tell them.."Hey, GO FLY KITE!!!"
Engage us when you have cleaned up your own act and confusions...
Go clear your opposing views 1st ya...
Before getting us to do anything...

Bleah...

===========
I am a hungry hippo today...dunno why..
Ate alot in MOS...
Ate alot during dinner...
Ate alot during desserts time...

And now my mouth is starting to itch again..!!!

I am craving for Blk 85's Bak Chor Mee!!!!!!!!!!

===========
I think I am gonna start drinking cranberry juice...at least twice a week...
I think it's good for ladies...
Nice notion to consider...

No comments: