Been awhile since my last post.
Kinda tired and busy over the past week or so.
And gonna be fort he next 2 weeks as well....
Lemme see...a brief recap..
Last Sunday..got up earlier and got my butt down to Chilla Padi at Bugis.
With Ling & gang.
Buffet Peranakan food..
Wasn't quite what I expected...but oh well...I guess they can't have the more expensive item like Buah Keluah and Bakwan Kepiting up as a buffet item...else they'll lose $$...
Monday...Hmm..nothing much I think ...can't remember liao ahha..
Tuesday & Wednesday haha...
Was on course at Redhill..TMD. Had to leave house early to reach there on time at 9am.
MRT ride there was okay. It's the walk from the station to the course location.
Uphill all the way...bleah..
I don't like the idea of starting the day sweating like a pig...
Anyway the course was dry at the beginning but fun along the way especially when the group discussions started haha...
Guess what the course is? Risk Management..!!
Bleah...kinda niche..a Workplace Safety & Health course..
And why the freakign hell am I taking such a course?
Cos my boss wants me t have good product knowledge...and since I'm ding marketing fro this business unit, voila...I have to sit in the course....
Anyway, it helped that there was a cute guy in my group...Some eye candy saves the monotony of the class... =p
Wednesday night...popped by Joyce's dad's wake..
Sigh...at a loss for words...so many things has been happening to her...
Think she's a really strong girl to be able to withstand so much...
Wave after wave of stuff...just when she thought she could take a short breather..then wham, something comes up again...
Thursday..boring day at work again...
Friday...muahahaha....went off on a half day..
Had lunch with TP at Sakae..he came by from home cos he was on leave...
And there I was being Aunt Agony...hearing his sighs and his "I don't know what to do now..."
The sweet soul accompanied me after lunch to wait for TH.
Left once I met up with TH.
And so...together with TH, went over to Amara hotel for Ally's ROM!
Eugene was there already & PQ came shortly after...
ALLY...sibei chio!!
Clad in a lavender gown with a dark purple sash cinched around the waist...
Fake eyelashes and shimmery purple eyeshadow..Hair done up in a simple yet elegant manner...
And by 330pm, our dear Alison Sue has become...Mrs Peck....
hahah....
Sat around, lounged around...ate..drank...
And then the 4 of us sans the newly-weds...made our way to Partyworld for round 2 of merry-making...
Eugene left earlier..and so there were only 3 of us...TH, me & PQ...
3 musketeers popped by Maxwell Road for some simple makan fare...before making oyr way home..
By cab of course.. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment