Getting up at 720am is a sin.
Getting up at 720am ON A SATURDAY MORNING is a bigger sin.
Dragged myself out of bed...did the rounds...munched on a hotdog...
And got out of house at 805am.
Waited 5 minutes for a cab and was soon whisked off to....
Woodlands Community Centre...
On duty for the whole day at a roadshow.
Kinda shiong. Was shouting half of the time.
Competing amongst ourselves (staff), competing with the customers, competing with the speakers at the event, competing with the background music...
Man...I went through 3 or 4 mineral water bottles by the time we hit 430pm.
Staggered to the MRT station after the event...Wanted to catch a bus ride home..
But...the mind was weak...and I finally gave in...
And hopped into a the 1st taxi in a long line of waiting taxis...
Bleah...
Reached home at 530, threw everything off on the floor..and just plonked into bed...
Got up at 645...munched on dinner...and here I am.
Sticky...havent even showered...
So.......
Am gonna bathe now...and head out for my last minute movie date with ahboy...
Guess I am not forsaken afterall haha..
Adios...till here..
No comments:
Post a Comment