Thursday, September 21, 2006

in riddles...

I am holding out well I think.

Absence does not makes the heart grow fonder?
Guess it also makes the heart (and mind) grow stronger...

=========
I need to hide in my little corner for awhile..
Till I grow out of it.

Else I will definitely feel like slapping you..
The short exchanges we have...
Seem to irritate me 4 times out of 5.

=========
I have been forsaken.
Yet again.

I am free on Saturday night.
And I have nowhere to go.

What an irony.
I have 3 different appointments on Friday night.
Turned down 1 and going to 2 of them.

But I have been forsaken on Saturday night.
TMD.
Brought me to a crest and then pushed me into a valley.
Ain't the 1st time my man...ain't the first time..

=========
So many "F"s...

Falsehood
Fallacy
2-Facedness
Fake-ness
Fraudulence
Feigned
Forged
F***
Fony...(ok, I cheated...meant to be Phony)
Fhore...(ok, I cheated AGAIN..meant to be Whore for those who comprehend the private joke..)

No comments: