Tired as I am...couldn't help but muster some energy to log in here... haha
Some posts back..I asked...are bitches born or trained?
I got a good answer today...
Bitchiness is trained.
Bitches are born.
Spot on. Simply spot on.
Luffed out loud when I saw the answer on my SMS screen.. hahah...
==========
Got another 5 words today from Lemon.. haha...the Mutated Lemon...or perhaps Mutant Lemon sounds nicer...=p
Sensible, Hormonal, Emphathetic, Lively, Linguist..
Kaozz...Hormonal? macham I'm menopausing or in puberty...haha..
Nevertheless, it's a good effort bro..=)
==========
Got another 2 words 2day from Purpleskies..
Cautious & Loyal...hehe...coupled with Paranoid & Indecisive...so that means...
One more word to go...hiak hiak..
==========
Man..my mood at work is getting from bad to worse.
Come in late, leave on the dot or slightly after...
MSN during office time...
Unmotivated is the word?
Saturday's Recruit is calling out to me....
==========
Tomorrow is gonna be a "cut hair" day.
The last time I cut my hair was 6 months ago.. haha...
It's high time. It's high time.
Hope Jasper's doing okay...Will gossip with her tomorrow...=)
Wonder if she has gone on more overseas hair assignments..
No comments:
Post a Comment