Thursday, September 07, 2006

TGI....F....coming coming

Had a weird dream on Monday night..or was it Tuesday?
Dreamt I was back in school. I was in a school uniform...it was the present me in a uniform...hmm..
Was in a school compound..deserted except for the occassional person walking about...
Then quite suddenly Siva morphed into the scene..and we were in a canteen...
There were others around...one of which was supposed to be my bf...
Though his face wasn't clear...
Siva was complaining..about how the stall owner got her food order wrong...tapioca balls she ordered...but rice balls came instead...

And it moved onto another scene...which I can't remember already..

Liewzz...bizarre...

==========
Went for dinner with XP last night...

Discovered some confirmations to my past suspicions.. haha
Discovered some new stuff...
But well..these are all in the past...
Though it led me to some thinking...

Of well, how there really are different people in the world...
Some who would just...well use another for fleeting if not momentary satisfaction of wants...

Anyway, the place we went for munchies was great..
Jap rest at Odeon Towers. Buffet...
Sashimi, teppanyaki, sushi, side snacks tempura...

Woohoo...ate quite a bit...was still feeling full this morning...=p

No comments: