Saturday, September 23, 2006

Friday oh Friday...

Was stuck in a mind-boggling course in the afternoon.
Excel course.
1st half of the course was okay.
Cos I already knew some of the things.

Then came the second half...
Kaozzzz...
Conditions, formulae, parameters & criterion.
Felt like as if I was back in school and learning math.

Had a headache after the course.
Nto kidding..it was throbbing...

==========
Met up with Ginger, Selin & Lydia for dinner.
Thai Express at esplanade. Been a long while since I've been to Esplanade.
Not that much has changed...

On my way to find the restaurant..was waylaid by a Chinese..
Seemed like he was in his earlyy 30s..wearing one of those blue-tinted specs.

Guy: *pops up out of nowhere* Hi! You're looking for a place?
Me: Err..yah. But I know where it is already. Thanks. *walks off*
Guy: *catches up with me* So, where are you working at?
Me: *stares at him* You don't have to know that.
Guy: Can I have your card?
Me: You don't need that too.
Guy: Oh but I need it to contact you! I wanna ask you out for lunch!
Me: *gives him a duh look & a fake smile, says nothing and walks faster*
Guy: *catches up again* Aw come on! Be a sport!
Me: *steps on the escalator going down, gives a fake smile & waves goodbye*

Back to topic at hand...had a nice dinner with them..
Madcap laughter, madcap laughter and more madcap laughter.
Popped by Glutton square for some horrible tasting Ice Kachang..
And left them at 9-plus to adjourn to Liang Seah Street...

===========
Liang Seah Street...met up with PQ, TH, Teck Kong & Jeremy...
Kat was there as well...hmm..been like 3-4 years since I last saw her?
And Jeremy brought his hmm...is it wife already or fiancee? Damn...can't remember her name as well...
But she was a nice girl...from Shanghai I think.

Had my 2nd dessert for the night...
Mango & Pomelo Ice...*slurp* =)

Didn't stay out long though..
Reached home at 11-plus...

Woot,, should be going karaoke or clubbing with them next friday after Ally's ROM thingy...

No comments: