Monday, May 07, 2007

monday bluesssss

haha...provide me some pointers man..
How the hell do you teach phonetics & grammar to another person...who doesn't have a common language with you? And can understand only a smattering of English?

Gave Santi her first spelling test today...did good...till I gave her numbers to spell..5 & 4 seems to be her bane.. haha
She got stuck on spelling 55, 85, 41, 44...
It became fifety fife, eighty fife, fourty one, fourty four....
A mistake common enough...Will test her again tomorrow...hee...

We have reached a thousand in numbers...am teaching her large numbers...cos well...rupiah is in huge numbers right??

Gave her some nouns today...I, You, We, They, He, She..
These are nouns right? Or pronouns??? Errrr......I think pronouns right? Which are still part of nouns...errrrr..........ok whatever.....hahahhaha

===========
Ok, word is getting around...Got some calls & MSN messages from concerned colleagues who found out I'm leaving....

Jeremie was so cute...his first sentence when I picked up the phone..."Who bully you?? Tell me, I go whack the person for you." hahaha...
Caphine couldn't understand my reasons for leaving...
Mun Kitt was whispering to me like as if leaving is a crime and supposed to be a hush hush affair...
Kris was well...shocked...
Diana was feeding me with Boasters choc biscuits saying that she won't get to stuff me anymore...
Lawrence came by in his usual chirpiness and promised to arrange a big farewell makan for me..

Speaking of which...my mealtimes in these two weeks are getting booked quite fast...lotsa farewells & catch-ups....
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday lunch times are booked..Wed dinner booked...
Friday night dinner booked too.. followed by a chill session with friends..

Next Tuesday, Wednesday lunch times are booked liaozz...Next Thursday dinner booked liao.. haha

===========
Cherry is taking facial classes!!!!!!!

I volunteer to be "washed" by you!! But like I said..I dun wanna be the 1st on the list....hahahhha...
The 5th 6th, 7th ,8th, 9th or last person on the list sounds nice though..after you've honed your skills.... hehe...

===========
Small small world...
tinylava aka Alvin Tay...MSN-ed me this afternoon....told me that Eddie's gf ia his colleague.. hahah

Too busy to ask him how he found out...
Will ask him when I have the time...

No comments: