2 week long hiatus...
partly cos I was busy...
and then when I was free...My net connection failed me AGAIN........
========
lemme see...so many things which I wanted to write about....
But I can't really remember already.. haha
========
Daniel called me about 1.5 weeks ago...Felt good to hear his voice after 6 months? haha...
Crystal clear man....From Sydney to SG... haha...
========
Was sick...from 11th May...till now....
First it was fever, cough, sore throat....
Went doc twice for it...
Then yesterday...it was terrible....Couldn't get out of bed...the moment I stepped on my two feet, I felt like vommitting....
retched the wholed ay but nothing came out...
Did eat anything...
By the time I dragged myself to the doc at 4pm...I was chided for not eating anything..said I was dehydrated & sugar level was super low...
Bleah.........
On strict soft diet now...mum & dad not in SG....poor little me.....cooked porridge for myself......
No comments:
Post a Comment