Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Boozy Days

Cravings for alcohol marked my days over the last two weeks..
IT's not been long since alcohol flowed through the bloodstream.
But I still had cravings for it.

I didn't pay heed to it till the Thursday just past. At Timbre. With Daniel & Yanling.
2 lychee martinis and 1 pint of Erdinger.
Not alot though. Since the next day was a working day.

Friday was spent with Ally & PQ at Cafe Iguana...
Had the equivalent of a jug of margarita. Sad to say, it wasn't enough.

Am looking forward to getting high on 7 Dec.
We have a Zouk date. Wonderful...me, PQ & TH.

I wanna dance dance dance.
I wanna throw everything one side and just drink and dance.

And I need my Long Island. I can almost taste it on my tongue already.

Voila. 7 Decembre.
Nous aurons une fois tres tres bien.
J'ai besoin d'echapper de boulot quotidien.

No comments: