Monday, November 17, 2008

The morning

Spoke to PQ on the phone for an hour just now..She knows now.
Walked out of office at 1020am and sat downstairs in front of the taxi stand to talk to her.
I think countless taxi drivers and some passers-by saw my tears.

A mad woman wearing an IDA jacket, in a pair of unglam office slippers, sitting by the taxi stand crying and talking into the phone.

The talk didn't really help cos it's something I need to settle on my own. But it was still good to have someone on the other end of the line hearing you out. I only grabbed a piece of tissue when I made my way downstairs after she called me. So I had to go to Coffee Bean to get a serviette to use. Abit "lang bei".

Went back to my seat and in less than 5 minutes it started to rain. Lagi "lang bei". Had to go into the building and find a corner to stand & talk to her.

Things just ain't going my way.

No comments: