Monday, November 17, 2008

Guan Yin Temple & Breko & Contacts

Am on half day today..so I went to Guan Yin Temple to pray after I left office.

Been a long time since I went back there. So I thought I'd better make some prayers and offerings before the year closes. I didn't expect myself to stay there for close to 30minutes as it's usually a pray, offer, leave kind of thing.

I kneeled on the prayer floor today and prayed to Guan Yin. It's always surreal when you "talk" to her amidst all the noise surrounding you but yet you feel like you're alone there and speaking to her.

I felt tears well up and tried to control to no avail...some tears escaped from the lids of my eyes..
I didn't feel at peace after praying...but I prayed that I would get some peace and directions soon. The heart is heavy and messed up at this point in time and it's a very distracting thing.

=======
Sat at Breko for a late lunch of a Salmon Salad at 230pm.
Studied French there for the next 1h40mins before leaving shortly after 4pm to head back Tampines.

Salad was disappointing but the Earl Grey tea was good.

=======
Contact lenses. A year's supply just set me back by $200.
Sigh. Maybe I should really consider Lasik as a long-term measure...

No comments: