My hair was getting too heavy and messy and with the unworldly sauna-like temperatures hitting Singapore these few days, I decided to go for a much-needed haircut.
I lopped off a good 3-4 inches, snipped off all of my remaining curls, layered my hair and got the hairstylist to thin my hair out a little too. I coloured my hair a dark and mild shade of brown too, to cover up some of the other leftover mix of colours I had left in my hair. Trimmed my fringe as well though the stylist cut it a tad too short. I wanted it to be at eye level, it turned out to be above eye level with the shortest being above the brows. TMD.
But anyway, the end result is a younger and very "guai1" school-girl looking me, what with the cheesy fringe lol.
A colleague said I've lost my sexiness with my long locks gone hahaha. Hair feels a little stiff as it usually does after a haircut, hope it gets better and "settles" down after a week or so. :)
I might go colour it again next month hehe. Or maybe put in some ash or bronze highlights...whee!
No comments:
Post a Comment