Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hitting the Big Three

The first time it happened was in 2010, the year I turned 30. I didn't think much of it then. Sure, it was a milestone in the story of my life but I didn't think about it much. At least not till I realized that more wrinkles started appearing, my dark eye circles became darker, dreaded cellulite started appearing and my stamina was no longer what it used to be.

And now I've hit the big three again. Another milestone in the story of my life. A special, significant one. And I should add, a special chapter in the story of K's life and the story of Little Baby's life too. :) 

Yep, we've hit 30 weeks. Another 8 weeks or so before LB leaves her dim, cushioned, watery, bubbly world and enters our world, one full of sights and sounds and other glorious things for her to explore. 

Grow well for now LB and be a healthy, happy, normal, big and strong baby! (Well um, not too big though lol) 


No comments: