But my boss seems to not get it in his head yet that I'm on leave already and he is still sending me emails. He's an old man, maybe he needs loads of reminding or maybe he refuses to accept the fact that I won't be around for 4-plus months lol.
===============
The countdown went from months to weeks and now it's reduced to days. Part excited, part jittery!
===============
The ideas, comments and opinions are coming in already. To bring up your child, you should do this and that, you can't do this and that, you need to feed your child this and that, you must train your child on this and that, you must do it this way, you have to, etc....
Keeping fingers crossed that I have the patience to deal with all of these going forward.
===============
Am wondering. Now that my appetite has expanded, will I be able to get it back to usual pre-pregnancy levels after I deliver?
No comments:
Post a Comment