When you are in the middle of the expressway and you suddenly discover that you forgot to bring your office laptop with you.
Happened this morning. First time ever. I usually discover it before I leave the house.
Peanut must really be re-directing alot of my brain juices to herself. Please save some for Mama ok? Mama still has one more work week to go and needs the brain juice!
We were on a cab. I dropped K off, went back to the house to get the laptop and then took the same cab back to my office in Pasir Panjang.
I am thankful that the cab uncle was a nice guy who ferried me to and fro. I was apologising to him for making him "go round the world" but he said it was okay. Thank you uncle.
Sidenote #1:
The amazing thing was that despite me making detours and all, I still reached office earlier than 80% of my team-mates. Hmm...either the few of us are hardworking or the rest of them are slackers haha.
Sidenote #2:
I was expecting the cab fare to be above $50 and possibly close to $60. It turned out to be $47, with a $5 discount....not too bad at all...
No comments:
Post a Comment