Scene: She stole my pillow. I was trying to take it back. We were both holding onto separate ends of my pillow.
Me: That's Mama's pillow. Can you give it back to me please?
N: Mama! No! Let go!
Me: *stunned*
Me (thinking): where did you learn that? we only ever use "give it back" with you....lol.
===========
Scene: She was sitting on my bed with K. I had just taken a morning shower and was walking out of the bathroom.
N: Mama come! Sit down! Bed!
Me: Ok, coming.
N: Mama come!!!
Me (thinking): you need more patience my little one......
===========
Scene: I was lounging on her bed. She had just gotten off it and was pacing around her room looking for something.
Me: Are you looking for something sayang?
N: Dada! Book! Where Dada put the book?
N: Where? Where? Where Dada put the book?
Me: Haha...Maybe it is under your bed? Underneath your bed. (She likes the word "underneath")
N: Oh...underneath....*proceeds to peer below her bed for whatever book she was looking for.*
No comments:
Post a Comment