Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Wow...

I just discovered my colleague has 4 kids, with the youngest being only 7mths old. His eldest is 8 and in primary two already. I thought he had 3 kids and was mighty shocked when he told me...nope, I've 4.

I told him, "Wow, I salute you!"

And actually I salute his wife too. I respect her more in fact.
For going through 4 pregnancies, with each kid on average being 2 years older than the previous sibling. That means on average, after each pregnancy, she only stayed non-pregnant for around 14-16 months.

And she's still a working mum.

(They have to be dual income, what with 4 kids and several years more of diapers and milk tin purchases and helper hiring and babysitter hiring....)

Pretty challenging I think. I'm seriously in awe.

======
Come to think of it, I suddenly realised I know at least 10 people with 3 kids and another 3 more folks with 4 kids....

Much saluting to these people! 

No comments: