Back in 2001, I'd gotten myself a life insurance with a lifetime coverage but only needed a 15-year period of premium payments from me.
I remember thinking at that time when will the 15th year ever arrive...and before I knew it, 2015 is the 15th year already. Gosh. Where did all the time in between go? So many things have happened since 2001......
I graduated.
I stepped into the working world and changed jobs a few times.
I made new friends.
I kept old friends.
And I lost some as well.
I got my driving license.
My nephew came along.
I loved, I got cheated and I lost.
I had brain surgery.
I partied every weekend when I recovered.
I studied French.
I met a great man and I loved again.
I got married.
I had kids. Two in fact.
I grew up.
I travelled. A lot by my standards.
Granny left us.
I shifted house twice.
I got my own abode.
It hits you suddenly. Wow, 15 years just passed by like that. And then the questions come.
How will my next 15years be like?
Which friends will still be sticking around?
How will my parents be like?
How will my kids be like?
How will K and I be like?
What will we be doing then?
Where will we be staying then?
How will all of us look like?
No comments:
Post a Comment