Auntie, 你平时讲话直接,我就当作是你没经过大脑才重复地说了那句话。我也可以当作你在放屁。
我虽然没你那么多年的经验,但我至少也已经是个两岁大孩子的妈妈。Give me some credit can???
妈的。本来心情还好的,就这样现在有了个小乌云。
======
I'm rather suay too. This morning marks the first time I am changing Peanut's diaper. The nanny was cooking so I thought I'd just do it myself.
Prank #1. And so she decided to pee a second time while I was changing her out of her first soiled diaper. She sprayed her face and clothes with her pee. I have no idea how she sprayed so high up but whatever, I'll leave the figuring out to another day.
Prank #2. So then I needed to wipe her down and change her out of her clothes. She decides to wail big time, her face got so red she looked like she'd just climbed out of a sauna or something. And then she decided to give a huge fart. The type that releases a big dribble of poo along with its explosive escape from the butt.
And so Peanut wailed even louder. The nanny came in and took over at that point. I suppose she could bear no more that her charge was in the hands of what she deems as an inexperienced mother. She said to the baby several times "妈妈不会抹啦!" It grated on me in the end.
I eventually said "为什么不会抹?不会抹meh? 我以前也是这样抹她的姐姐。"
Enough said.
======
Peanut seems rather attached to the nanny already. Praying for a peaceful time when the nanny leaves on the 25th of this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment