Friday, February 26, 2016

What Are The Odds?

I've taken many taxis, whether flagged down or booked.
And I have never come across such coincidence. :)

I booked a cab last Friday evening to ferry me from MBC to Kembangan. And I picked up K along the way at Robinson Road. It turned out to be a Transcab lady driver (Auntie Lim) who was rather chatty with me. She zipped up when K boarded the cab though haha.

This morning, exactly a week later, I booked a cab to ferry me to work and voila, it was her again. I had thought the cab's licence plate number was quite familiar but it didn't occur to me till I got on the cab and saw her.

Fated.

She had taken a booking somewhere near Bedok but when she arrived at the location, apparently the person who made the booking did a no-show. When she tried to contact that person, that person rejected her calls. And so, she had no choice but to leave and hope for another booking.....And yes, I was that next booking which came along haha.

真的是有缘。

Thanks Auntie Lim for the entertaining ride. :)
Now I not only know that you are living in Jurong, but that you are a huge animal lover.

No comments: