Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Sigh.

Alone with helper. K is away for a work trip. 

One girl is down with fever and runny nose and very cranky.

The other is recovering from diarrhoea but still fussy and volatile and sticky as hell to me.

Had dinner at 1015pm because Peanut was hard to put to bed. Put her down twice into her cot and each time she woke within 10-minutes. 

I eventually slept at 12am. Only to be awoken by her cries at 1230am. The helper settled her while I settled Little Baby who had woken up as well due to the noise. 

215am. Little baby woke again and was fussing like shit. No idea why, just incessant whining and fussing and kicking. 

I hope that's the end of tonight's challenges. 

FML lah. I know I 犯太岁 this year but no need to "choot" so much pattern when it's 大年初一 right?!

And now I feel the onset of a bad sore throat and a sniffly nose. Plus I seem to be growing a cyst next to one of my ears. 

Sigh. Argh. Bah. Bleah. 
%#<^*!!?!!><]#%£€¥!!!%#


No comments: