Nadya is getting more.....articulate and analytical and sometimes her matter-of-factness stumps me. Hahaha....here are some of our recent conversations....
===================
On 4 October, just before bed. Totally random.
Nadya: Mama, if Rapunzel's hair is so long, then how will she pee and poo? Won't her hair get into the toilet bowl?
I literally laughed out loud at her question. :D
It's a practical question to ask though. In all my 37 years, I never thought of it haha.
===================
On 17 October, when the school was closed and we sent her over to my inlaws' place but not Alyssa.
Nadya: Mama, is Meimei going there too?
Me: Nope.
N: Why?
Me: Yeye and Nainai might not be able to watch the 2 of you at the same time. (lame reason I know...it's just become a habit that we leave only Nadya with them there haha.)
N: Noooo. There are 2 of them. Yeye can look after me, because I like Yeye. And Nainai can look after Meimei. Right?
Me: Yeah...oh well...(changes subject)
She's getting to the age where we can't just randomly blurt out an excuse...
===================
On 20 October, some fuzzy wuzzy small talk while we were lying in bed about to sleep.
Me: Nadya, why are you lying so close to the edge of your bed?
N: Because I thought I could marry the edge of my bed.
I was stumped at that point because I thought it was a witty reply. "Punny" in a way.
Lay close together mah...you lie close to someone when you get married mah...right right?
But the more I think about it, the more what she said doesn't make sense to me hahaha.
===================
On 21 October, Saturday morning.
Nadya: I am here. It is here that I am.
So random again....and....so philosophical!
I really have no idea where she learnt this from. Maybe from school?
No comments:
Post a Comment