With the 2yr 4mth old.........
We were at Parkway Parade waiting for Nadya to finish her speech and drama class. Most shops weren't open yet and K, Alyssa and myself were just wandering around when we found outselves in the basement floor. There was a pet shop there and I wanted to bring Alyssa to see the hamsters which can usually be seen through the shop's windows.
A: Mama, I don't want to see.
Me: Why? I thought you liked hamsters?
A: Noooo...I don't! But I like ham!
LOLOLOLOL. This little girl is turning out to be quite a talker.
And she was the one who made us quite worried initially when she wasn't talking much even at the age of 2.
===================
With the 4yr 4mth old.....
She was having a sausage bun for supper and couldn't finish it. She passed the leftover to K and K asked her why.
N: Because Mama cannot eat too much. Her tummy is fat already.
BIG BIG SIGH. :( :( :( :( :(
===================
With the 4yr 4mth old....
Alyssa was throwing a tantrum in Nadya's room. Rolling on the floor, screaming at the top of her lungs, big tears and all.
And then Nadya very sagely said "Nevermind, let her be."
No comments:
Post a Comment