Friday, February 02, 2018

Musings

Nadya's usually not a morning person but she has good days when she wakes on the right side of bed and is cheery and agreeable. The other day when I woke her up for school. The moment she opened her eyes and saw me, she gave me a smile and said: 

"Mama, do you know that the rib cage protects the heart?" 

Hahah...thank you darling for that snippet of information! 
She had learnt it in school the previous day I think and obviously that piece of info was still in her head....:D

=======================
Alyssa is growing fast. 
In the past month, she's suddenly speaking alot more and in proper English and sentences. 

Oh I feel conflicted! I'm happy that she's growing well but I don't want her to grow so fast! 
She's my last kid and if she outgrows her baby-ness....then there'll be no more squishes for me to cuddle anymore...:(

No comments: