Thursday, September 13, 2018

Offers of Food

I appreciate it if people offer me food or snacks in the office. I really do....
I just don't like it that much if people force me to accept their snacks or food.

"Why don't want?"
"Aiyah! You can afford to eat lah! Just take!"
"Aiyah, no need to be paiseh. Just take!"
"Everybody took liao, why you never take?"

I don't want means don't want lor...it's not that I am paiseh to take or what...but I really don't want to eat it....So...erm...don't force me to take can?!

Sometimes, I get odd looks and sometimes people just insist and leave the food on my table and walk off, leaving me staring at their backs.

But there are times when people just move on after I decline them politely. I appreciate these times....

I just had a quarter of a mooncake dumped on my desk even though I declined politely....sigh....
I'm too full to eat. And I can't throw it away too cos it's such a waste....

See if I can offload it to someone else later......

No comments: