Thursday, September 13, 2018

Nadya...and her not-so-soft voice

Nadya embarrassed me much on 2 occassions. Both took place in women's public washrooms but on 2 separate incidents.

Incident #1
We were in the same cubicle and I had to pee as well. I did so in front of her.
She then announced in her sibei loud voice....

"Mama! Next time when I get older I will grow hair down there like you!"

???!!!  *face palm*

There were people washing their hands at the sinks lah!!...
I waited for them to go out before I slunk out of the cubicle ....

Incident #2
All cubicles were taken so we waited. Finally a lady came out of one...when we moved in, it was obvious she had just settled something big. Nadya exclaimed....

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So smelly!!!!!!!"

Omg. The lady was still at the sink...I quickly shushed Nadya and nudged her into the cubicle quickly...
It was embarrassing for me and probably even more so for that lady as well haha....

No comments: