I’d read news of crime and articles would always carry lines reading “the 36-yr-old woman slashed....” or “the 37-yr-old was caught...”. I’d think to myself that these people were way older than me.
And then somehow, before I knew it, I’ve reached that age bracket too. Gosh. Like what I said to my parents. The youngest in the family is now already pushing 40!
Laoniang 老了!
Though in certain ways, I still feel like a young girl who is inexperienced and still has many many things to learn and experience for herself.
I don’t have specific birthday wishes each year. I just wanna stay healthy, happy, blessed and loved. And I hope all my loved ones continue to stay healthy, happy and blessed with all the good things in the world too! And I hope for the girls to grow up healthy, happy, loving and smart.
Ok then again, it seems I have quite a number of wishes haha.
I got some shopping done today. Maybe around 1.5hrs of it? Short but it felt good to be able to browse through racks of clothing without little hands clinging on to you or little voices asking for your attention. It felt good to be able to grab some clothes and just head to the fitting room to try them on, without little feet rushing to follow you or little voices expressing their impatience. Lol.
Had lunch with K too! I appreciate the time spent together today...just the two of us...taking our own sweet time and not needing to rush things or cater to the whims and needs of the 2 little girls. :)
We went home after lunch and I managed to catch at least 2-2.5hrs of sleep.
17 October 2018.
A simple day spent but a day to remember nonetheless. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment