Monday, October 15, 2018

What would I do if I was not working full-time?

Besides looking after the house and the children, I think I would be:


  • Watching Korean dramas and variety shows
  • Listening to various music
  • Learning the Korean language
  • Learning how to play the guitar or piano
  • Learning pottery (and picking up where I left off 25 years ago)
  • Learning and picking up on the art of bonsai
  • Learning and doing more gardening stuff
  • Learning how to crochet properly
  • Learning watercolour painting
  • Learning yoga (and picking up where I left off 13/14 years ago)
  • Learning how to create and sustain an online business
  • Brainstorming on potential online business ideas
  • Catching up with friends dear to me
  • Spending more time with my parents, brother and nephew
Yeah, I think I'd want to do all those things....though I wonder if I can get the chance to do so even if I was not working. Lol the list is quite long.....

No comments: