One of my terrariums wasn't doing well in the office and I brought it home to 疗养 before the Osaka trip. I kept it on my table during the trip and kept it closed. After I came back from the trip, some parts of 2 fittonia plants inside had rotted away. And it was stinking up the terrarium :(
I think it was too hot in the house, versus what it had been used to in the cool office. There was too much moisture within as well....I had to remove all the plants within, except the moss, and replanted new fittonias inside. This new one should be ok.
===============
I have a pot of papaya seedlings. Most of them are tall and strong.
There are a bunch of smaller ones that didn't get to grow as tall as the others.
Before I went back to work, I found some time to remove the stragglers.
The leave of the papaya seedlings remind me of Japanese maple. I could not resist and I took the two strongest ones of the stragglers and repotted them in a glazed pot. The end result was that it looked like a fake maple bonsai seedling haha....

No comments:
Post a Comment