...of sorts...
Alyssa self-declared that she wanted to go diaper-free for last night's sleep. I checked with her a few times and she was resolute in her decision. Steady lah. Let's go for it!
Before sleeping, I reminded her that if she needed to pee, she had to wake and let us know.
11pm..Nadya woke to pee and fussed a little. The noise stirred Alyssa up a little so I took the oportunity to ask her if she wanted/needed to pee. She said no and went back to sleep.
12am. I somehow woke and felt a little uneasy haha. I went over to check on her and voila...her underpants and bedsheet were all wet. She was still sleeping like a log. Lol, even when I was wiping her down and using towels to soak up her pee and throwing towels on her bed...I put on a pair of diapers for her and she continued sleeping peacefully....
Still, it was a valiant effort on her part! Let's see what she says tonight. :)
Now even the littlest one is growing up slowly but surely...where did all the time go? Slow down girls.....;(
No comments:
Post a Comment